Keys&Fly (hereinafter referred to as Keys&Fly) attaches great importance to the protection of its customers’ personal data and complies with the regulations of the French Data Protection Act in its new drafting resulting from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
The purpose of this document is to inform Keys&Fly customers about how their personal data is collected, used and stored.
For any information on the protection of personal data, customers of Keys&Fly can also visit the site of the National Commission Informatique et Libertés (CNIL) (www.cnil.fr).
1. The identity of the person responsible for processing personal data
The data controller is the legal or natural person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The controller of the website, https://www.keysandfly.fr/ (hereinafter referred to as the “site”), is:
The Société Keys&Fly, SAS registered with the RCS of GRASSE under number 852 427 384, domiciled at 1766 avenue Marcel Pagnol, 06610, LA GAUDE.
Why is personal data collected by Keys&Fly (purpose)?
Keys&Fly collects personal data from its customers for the following purposes:
2.1. Development of announcements on rental platforms
The purpose of the personal data collected for this purpose is to ensure that quality advertisements are posted online on short-term rental platforms.
This is why the data collected concerns the personal data relating to the location of real estate of Keys&Fly’s customers, as well as its characteristics (number of rooms, air conditioning, swimming pool, etc.).
2.2. Setting up personalized services
The purpose of the personal data collected for this purpose is to guarantee the provision of quality personalised services.
This is why these data are relative not only to the real estate but also to the persons composing the household of its clients, as for example the presence of a pet that will be the subject of special attention of Keys&Fly to ensure its well being during the absence of its masters.
2.3. Invoicing our services
The purpose of the personal data collected for this purpose is to enable the payment of the services provided by Keys&Fly.
This is why the data collected concerns your banking data and especially your bank account details.
3. What personal data is collected by Keys&Fly?
Keys&Fly collects and processes the personal data of its customers relating to:
▪ Customer identification (last name, first name, postal and electronic address, telephone number);
▪ Identification of the villa (number of square meters of your property, number of rooms, the equipment present in your property);
▪ The customer’s bank account details.
4. When does Keys&Fly collect personal data from its customers?
The personal data of customers are collected in particular:
- WHEN CREATING A CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ON THE SITE;
- WHEN THE CONTRACT IS SIGNED;
- WHEN PLACING AN ORDER FOR A SPECIFIC SERVICE;
5. How long is the personal data of Keys&Fly customers kept?
|Data collected||Retention period||Foundations|
|Data contained in the contract||10 years from the last activity on the website||Article L.213-1 of the Consumer Code|
|Bank RIB||5 years|
6. Who are the recipients of the personal data collected by Keys&Fly?
6.1. Persons having access to the personal data of Keys&Fly customers
- KEYS&FLY STAFF
- KEYS&FLY SUBSTRACTORS
The personal data of Keys&Fly’s customers are transmitted to the service providers for the purposes mentioned above.
7. Where personal data is stored
Keys&Fly uses the company FRENCH CONNEXION to store the personal data of its customers.
The personal data of customers are stored in England and are not transmitted outside the European Union.
8. Keys&Fly customers’ rights to their personal data
8.1. The right of access
Customers can request confirmation from Keys&Fly that their personal data is being processed.
They can also request confirmation on:
- THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- THE CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA
- THE RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
8.2. The right to rectify and delete personal data
8.2.1. The right to rectify inaccurate personal data may be corrected or supplemented.
Keys&Fly customers can rectify their personal data themselves via their account on the website or make a request to Keys&Fly.
8.2.2. Customers of Keys&Fly may request the erasure of personal data collected in certain cases:
- WHEN THE DATA IS USED FOR PROSPECTING PURPOSES;
- WHEN THE DATA ARE NOT OR NO LONGER NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH THEY WERE ORIGINALLY COLLECTED;
- WHEN THEY WITHDRAW THEIR CONSENT TO THE USE OF THEIR DATA;
- WHEN THE DATA WAS COLLECTED AND WAS MINOR.
8.3. The right to object to the processing of personal data
Customers of Keys&Fly may object to the processing of their personal data, in particular as regards the collection of data for commercial prospecting purposes.
8.4. The right to portability of personal data
Customers have the right to lodge a complaint with Keys&Fly so that their personal data is transmitted to them.
8.5. The right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL
Customers of Keys&Fly may lodge a complaint with the CNIL if they consider that the processing of their personal data is subject to a violation of the GDPR.
How to exercise your rights?
Keys&Fly customers can claim:
BY EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY POST IN THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF:
1766 Avenue Marcel Pagnol
06610 LA GAUDE